Navigating Global Disruption ... Creating Opportunities
The 37th Annual Conference of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Caribbean (ICAC) will be hosted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica from June 20-22, 2019 at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel in Kingston, Jamaica.
- The conference theme is “Navigating Global Disruption … Creating Opportunities”
- The conference programme will include the following:
- Stimulating and well-known speakers on topical issues such as:
- Trust as a critical leadership competency
- Global Nationalism & Populism ... what are the implications for the Caribbean
- The Wellness Imperative
- Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies ... implications for the Profession
- Showcasing Caribbean Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Other topical business issues relevant to the Caribbean region and the accounting profession will also be covered
- An excellent opportunity for the exchange of views on critical issues of importance to key decision makers across several business sectors around the region. More than 600 conference participants, comprising accounting and business professionals from the English-speaking Caribbean, as well as entrepreneurs and senior government policy makers.
- Specifically, the programme has been designed to attract the interest of decision makers across the public and private sectors in Jamaica and the Caribbean.
The Conference offers delegates:
- Excellent speakers … stimulating presentations
- Excellent networking opportunities at the Welcome Fete, the President’s Dinner and the Final Fete
- A great professional development opportunity
- Topics which are geared to enhancing the skill sets of participants …
- And above all, topics relevant to the current business environment …